Thank you for volunteering with the Volo City Kids Foundation! We are on a mission to provide free youth sports programs to all children, and are grateful to our volunteers for helping us reach this goal. Volo City is happy to recognize qualifying volunteers for their service by offering a number of privileges, including free participation in a Volo City adult sports league.
All Volo City Kids Foundation Baltimore volunteers that meet the following qualifications are eligible for a free code redeemable in any Baltimore Volo Sports league.
- Volunteer must be present for 85% of their chosen Volo Kids program’s sessions. ‘Present’ is defined as:
- Onsite for the duration of each session (set up, time with the kids, and clean up)
- Actively engaged in each session (excessive cell phone usages unrelated to Volo Kids social media is not considered present)
- Volunteers that currently play in any Volo Sports leagues are in good standing. ‘Good standing’ is defined as any volunteer that has not
- Been suspended from any current Volo Sports leagues
- Been expelled from any current Volo Sports leagues
- Had any issue of poor sportsmanship or unsavory conduct (as reported by any current Volo Sports full time staff, part time staff, referee, sponsor bar representative, or partner) deemed unacceptable by the Volo leadership team, or
- Exhibited behavior at any current Volo Kids sports program or event deemed objectionable by the Volo leadership team, including (but not limited to) onsite intoxication, inappropriate interactions with Volo Kids players and/or families, and altercations of any kind with fellow volunteers.
The volunteer code is a privilege awarded to qualified Volo volunteers. All volunteers using a Volo City Kids Foundation must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The volunteer code is good for unlimited leagues, but limited to one usage per league.
- Beginning with the Winter 2020 Volo Kids season, volunteers will receive one free adult league for each kids program they support.
- The volunteer code is not to be used by any Volo player that it was not initially awarded to. Sharing a volunteer code with someone who did not earn said code will result in the removal of the volunteer code from the registration of both the recipient of the shared code and the original recipient of the code. Both players will receive an invoice for their registration.
- The volunteer code is not to be used multiple times in any one Volo Sports league by one volunteer.
- The volunteer code is not to be used to create fake accounts to fill roster spots.
- The volunteer code is not to be used to transfer a registration at a later date to any player that was not the initial recipient of the code.
- Any registration using a volunteer code must show the player’s full name, in true, that matches their registration in the Volo Kids Baltimore system.
Usage of a Volo Kids volunteer code is a full acceptance of all qualifications and expectations. Volo City and the Volo City Kids Foundation reserve the right to revoke a volunteer code at any time if the above criteria is not met. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com