Pick a program or event that fits your schedule!
- Flag Football
How to Register as a Volunteer:
1. Click above to select the program you’d like to volunteer with
2. Click the blue “Register” button
3. Register as “myself”
4. If you are new to Volo Kids, create an account by filling out a user name and password.
5. Click “Register”
6. Select desired role – ex: coach, admin volunteer
7. Fill out Volunteer information
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Perks and More…
- We need: Coaches, Field Managers, Photographers, Event Volunteers, Social Media Ambassadors, and Networking Support!
- Attend 80% of your volunteer league and play in our adult leagues for FREE – See all requirements HERE
- Volunteer 12 hrs of your time with non league events or support roles and play in our adult leagues for FREE
- Volunteer Happy Hours & Events
- Professional Development
Volunteer with Volo Kids San Francisco and play in a Volo Adult league for free!
It’s a win for everyone involved! Please see all requirements to qualify for a free Volo Adult league HERE
In addition to all these other wonderful benefits …
- Connect with volunteers from a variety of professional backgrounds, local business contributors and future social sports players!
- Practice a professional skill you’ve been meaning to develop while supporting an organization that removes the barriers to athletic participation for those who need the opportunity most.
- Share your love of social sports with the kids in our community.
What We Do
Volo Kids removes barriers to athletic participation
Volo Kids provides free organized sports for the kids of San Francisco
- Teach team play through our youth league play
- Connect communities by including as volunteers young professionals from Volo Adult leagues
- Invest in community building by providing post-game social events for our players, parents and volunteers, which include food provided by local businesses