FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You probably have questions… Well, we have answers and if you have a specific question please feel free to email us at: Nayla@volocity.org
What is Volo City Kids all about?
- Volo City Kids Sports is committed to creating an environment that is truly focused on kids having fun.
- This league is more than simply playing sports; it is about kids learning and loving to play sports. Each league features plenty of playing time for every child in a setting that demonstrates examples of good sportsmanship from teammates, coaches, and parents.
- We at Volo City Kids understand busy schedules and therefore require less time commitment from parents by incorporating a one-stop practice and play philosophy (one trip, once a week). With this system, more parents are willing and able to volunteer and participate within the league.
Why should I play with Volo City Kids Sports?
- Volo City Kids provides a structured and fun environment for kids who want to learn a sport, build new skills, play with their friends or make new friends.
- Our coaches understand that winning is not at the top of this list for why kids want to play sports. They emphasize teamwork, learning new skills and having fun.
How much does it cost to join?
- There is NO COST to join, but you must register and sign a waiver.
- We just ask that you show up with a positive attitude, ready to play, meet new friends and have fun!
I have some friends that want to play, how do we get on the same team?
- Get one of your friends to step up and be the captain. Have the captain register first and start a new team. Once the captain has registered, they can invite others to join the same team!
- If you have a smaller group of friends, go ahead and start a team! We will merge all of the smaller teams into bigger teams after registration ends. You and your friends will stick together during any mergers. Getting merged onto a bigger team is a great way to meet new friends!
- If you registered accidentally as a free agent, send us an email at Nayla@volocity.org and we can place you on your friends’ team.
What if I don’t know anyone else in the league… can I still play?
Absolutely! All of our sports allow for independent or free agents to register and get placed on a team! If you are new to your city, playing with Volo City Kids is a great way to meet a ton of fun people quickly!
How old do you have to be to join?
We have programs for kids 6-12 years old.
How do I join?
To register select your league and desired sport. Click through the links and you will be guided through the process. If you have any questions email us at Nayla@volocity.org!