Volo City Kids is offering seasonal and year-round internships for motivated and versatile college students. Students and young professionals should be seeking to complete coursework, gain experience and build a portfolio while working in the community.
We offer hands-on experience from the front office to the production office to on the court/field and in the non-profit community.
In addition to all these other wonderful benefits …
- Connect with volunteers from a variety of professional backgrounds, local business contributors and future social sports players!
- Practice a professional skill you’ve been meaning to develop while supporting an organization that removes the barriers to athletic participation for those who need the opportunity most.
- Share your love of social sports with the kids in our community.
We offer internships in the following areas:
- Non-Profit Development
- Business Administration
- Journalism: Writing & Photo/Video
- Sports Management & Program Development
To Apply: send resume and a brief cover letter explaining why and how you meet the criteria, along with which position you are applying for and your availability. If you are to receive academic credit for this internship please state that in the cover letter and send all required paperwork as well. Send all applications to Nayla@volocityfoundation.org