FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We have an answer for those! Check out our Frequently asked questions and answers below, and email us at email@example.com for more information.
What is Volo Kids all about?
- Volo Kids Sports is committed to creating an environment that is truly focused on kids having fun.
- This program is more than simply playing sports; it is about kids learning and loving to play sports. Each program features plenty of playing time for every child in a setting that demonstrates examples of good sportsmanship from teammates, coaches, and parents.
- We at Volo Kids understand busy schedules and therefore require less time commitment from parents by incorporating a one-stop practice and play philosophy (one trip, once a week). With this system, more parents are willing and able to volunteer and participate within the league.
Why should I play with Volo Kids Sports?
- Volo Kids provides a structured and fun environment for kids who want to learn a sport, build new skills, play with their friends or make new friends.
- Our coaches understand that winning is not at the top of this list for why kids want to play sports. They emphasize teamwork, learning new skills and having fun.
How much does it cost to join?
- There is NO COST to join, but you must register and sign a waiver.
- We just ask that you show up with a positive attitude, ready to play, meet new friends and have fun!
Can my friends play, too?
- Spread the word! Volo Kids is a member-driven community. Follow us on social media and tell your friends about us!
What does a typical Volo Kids program look like??
- Volo kids programs typically meet once a week for 1.5 hours. Seasons last between 6 and 8 weeks.
- Shirts, snacks, and equipment are provided!
- All experience levels are welcome! Age requirements vary, and can be found listed on each program’s registration page.
How do I join?
To register select your league and desired sport. Click through the links and you will be guided through the process. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!