Returning Safely To Outdoor Activities.
We have missed playing with all of you over the past few months. As we make the choice to reopen for outdoor activities, the safety and well-being of our players, coaches, and families is our top priority and has guided our decisions for playing again safely.
We are evaluating the opening of every city differently, and are working closely with local officials and maintaining adherence to local guidelines and restrictions to make sure that we keep our players and staff safe when returning to play. More information will be shared as we reopen in each city.
The world has changed, and so have our best practices to keep our players safe. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will now be implementing new protocols before, during, and after each kids program, which are outlined below.
We look forward to seeing each of you again soon! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then, please take care of yourselves and your community.
On-Site Safety Procedures
We want all of our players, coaches, and families to have a great time this season! We ask that you follow these rules and be a team player for all so that we can have fun, be safe, and continue to play.
- Bring a Face Covering: All players and family members are required to wear face coverings at all times while on site, including during play. If players or family members do not have their own face masks, one will be provided for them.
- Coaches and Admin Staff are also required to wear a face covering at all times on site.
- Temperature Checks: Players and staff must have their temperatures taken at our check-in table via touch-less thermometers prior to joining any activity. Per CDC Guidelines, individuals with a body temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to participate and will be asked to leave the site.
- Wear Your Name Tag: All players must have a name tag on and visible in order to participate in activities. This name tag will signify to coaches that players have been properly screened and checked in.
- Coaches and Admin Staff must also have name tags on and visible to signify that they also have been properly screened and checked in.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Players will be asked to use hand sanitizer at check-in before participating in any activity. Hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 67% ethyl alcohol, which is above the CDC’s guidelines of 60%.
- Equipment Sanitization: For individual use, staff will clean and sanitize equipment before and after every activity.
Before, During, and After Your Activity
- Player Capacity: Each program has a player capacity in order to minimize crowding. We ask that families RSVP for their players each week so that we can free up any open spots to waitlisted children.
- Field Capacity: Families are asked to arrive to each program no more than 20 minutes before your scheduled program time, and we ask that you leave immediately after your program concludes in order to prevent crowding at fields.
- Spectator Zones: During each program, we ask that families please adhere to locally mandated social distancing rules. All spectators are asked to stay in our spectator zones to avoid crowding during activities.
- Children who are not on the playing field must remain with their families, and may not run around the fields by themselves.
- Report Positive Tests: We ask that you please notify Volo Kids if you or anyone in your household has either tested positive for COVID-19 or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive within 14 days of your last activity participation. You can email us directly at email@example.com
- Volo Kids will send email notification to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at a Volo Kids activity.
A waiver will be required for all registered players and their families, and can be signed upon registering for each program. If you or any member of your group is not following our safety rules and procedures, you will be given one warning to comply. Volo Kids reserves the right to ask any group to leave if rules and procedures are not being followed after a warning. Refusal to leave will result in a cancellation of all activities.